The FreeStyle law enforcement lockers are specifically engineered with a host of options and interchangeable features that allow users to easily customize them to their needs. At Skokie police department, each two-foot-wide locker includes:
- A cherry-stained, heavy-duty bench made out of hardwood that doubles as a drawer. The 36-inch-deep, sliding drawer offers ample room for storage. It also gives officers a place to sit, something officers dearly missed at the old facility.
- Double doors that open from the middle, along with adjustable, full-width shelves with an integral garment hanger so that officers can hang up their civilian clothes, uniforms, winter coats, rain coats and anything else they want to hang up.
- Modular electrical components with duplex outlets for powering and charging electronic devices, such as flashlights, chargers, shavers, and laptops.
- A notch on the inside of each locker door where officers can easily hang duty belts, each of which can weigh up to 20 lbs.
- A three-hook bracket assembly on each side of the locker interior for even more areas to hang garments, or accessories. The bracket can be re-positioned in the locker as needed without tools.